Terms and Conditions
This is the user agreement which governs your use of our website and the purchase by you of the services and products we provide.
1. Please take time to read these terms and conditions it is important for both of us that you understand our contractual relationship relating to your use of the site. We will not allow you to purchase any products from any of our suppliers unless you have confirmed that you have read these terms.
2. We act as a disclosed agent for third party suppliers, such as venues, official suppliers, private air charter companies and hotels. What this means is that the contract for the product is between you and the supplier. In most cases this will mean that there are additional terms and conditions governing the contract as each supplier will have terms and conditions relating to that product. Please make sure that you have read these terms and conditions before completing your transaction with us. Where we act as agent this will mean that we have no contractual liability to you in respect of that product. However, we may still be liable to you if we have been negligent; we have misrepresented important information or have been in breach of any other relevant law.
3. All products sold through Comparehospitality.com, are not an offer by Comparehospitality.com to sell any product, but an invitation to you to make an offer to our suppliers. We are free to accept that offer on behalf of those suppliers or to reject it. Once we have confirmed the order via email this will also constitute a contract with the supplier,
4. Comparehospitality.com is authorized to take payments on behalf of the supplier/s. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to confirm the contract if a booking is made 10 weeks or more in advance of the event. Balance payments must be made to Comparehospitality.com no later than 10 weeks prior to the event. Should a booking be made within 10 weeks the full balance would be required.
5. Please note: Where payment terms differ from the supplier's standard terms of payment, Comparehospitality.com's payment terms will be used.
6. Comparehospitality.com may pass your credit card (or details of any other payment method allowed) and any other essential booking details to that third party. The placing of an order for any goods and services by you will constitute consent to us passing on such details.
7. You undertake to us that the details you give to us while using the site are correct in particular that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the product or service.
8. If there are any changes to the details supplied to us by you it is your responsibility to inform Comparehospitality.com by contacting us as soon as possible.
9. We won't send you e-mails which you do not want but we can't guarantee that third parties to whom your details are sent won't do so.
10. Our site will not stop you from making impossible bookings such as two events on the same day or a flight to one place and theatre tickets to another at the same time. If you make that kind of booking we won't give you a refund.
11. We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However because of the sophisticated technology that is required in operating Comparehospitality.com com there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, very occasionally, this may result in a price, product or service or other detail displayed or presented on a site being incorrect. In this case we reserve the right to cancel that contract, but this of course will be without any liability to you.
12. Whilst we make every effort to ensure the availablity of packages displayed is correct they are offered subject to availability at time of booking. If a package ordered is subsequently not available from the supplier we will notify you and a full refund you within 48 hours.
13. Comparehospitality.com does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
14. Credit card companies charge us a fee when you pay with their cards and therefore a credit card fee is applied to some event bookings made with Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit cards. Currently, credit card fees are charged on packages, flights, flight and hotel packages and hotel bookings.
Concierge events Ltd T/A Comparehospitality.com (company) accepts bookings for Customers on the Conditions set out below. No variation or alteration of these Conditions will be effective unless made in writing and signed by a Director.
1. THE CONTRACT
A contract shall be deemed to have been made between the Company and the Customer when the Customer has confirmed requirements by booking form, letter, email or facsimile and the Company has accepted such booking.
2. BOOKING PAYMENT
An invoice representing a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the cost of the basic package as outlined will be forwarded within 7 days of booking and is due for payment forthwith.
2.2 Price Increases
The basic package price is based on the cost of tickets to the event, materials, labour, subcontracts, transport, taxes, duties, and, where appropriate, currency exchange rates ruling at the date of booking. The Company reserve the right to amend the price to take account of any variation in these costs or the imposition of any new taxes or duties whatever occurring from whatever cause between the dates of booking and the date of the final invoice.
2.3 Balance Payments
The final invoice for the balance of all the amounts due must have been paid 10 weeks before the date of the event. If this final payment has not been made the Company may cancel and re-allocate the booking.
2.4 Late Bookings
Payment in full must be made on booking if this is less than ten weeks before the date of the event.
3. TICKETS AND INFORMATION
The Company will forward any tickets, passes and other information relating to the event when payment for the booking has been received in full.
4.1 All charges for extra services and goods which the Company provide in addition to those outlined in the basic package will be invoiced after the event and are payable within 14 days from the invoice date.
4.2 Charges for extras will be the costs of the extra services and goods to the Company plus a service charge of 15% plus VAT.
5. CUSTOMER CANCELLATIONS
5.1 The Customer may cancel a booking by giving the Company written notice.
5.2 Where the Company receives notice of cancellation more than 16 weeks before the event date, it reserves the right to make a cancellation charge of 10% of the cost of the basic package.
5.3 Where the Company receives notice of cancellation more than 10 weeks and less than 16 weeks before the event date, it reserves the right to make a cancellation charge of 50% of the cost of the basic package. However, if the Customer resells the package booked, or (at the Customer request) the Company is able to do so, a refund of 40% of the basic package cost will be made to the Customer.
5.4 When the Company receives notice of cancellation within 10 weeks of the event date, no refund will be given. However, if the Customer resells the package booked, or (at the Customer's request) the Company is able to do so, a refund of 75% of the basic package cost will be made to the customer.
6. VARIATIONS FROM PACKAGES AS ADVERTISED.
The Company will make all reasonable efforts to provide any package advertised. However, it reserves the right to vary the date or the contents of advertised packages where it (in its absolute discretion) considers the variation necessary or reasonable.
No refunds will be made in the event in respect of which the package has been booked is cancelled (in whole or in part) as a result of adverse weather conditions or any other cause beyond the control of the Company.
The Company acts as the Customers agent in making contracts with third parties for any road, rail, sea or air carriage hotel accommodation, restaurant booking and other services not provided by the company. The Company shall incur no liability whatsoever and the Customer shall indemnify the Company against any claim in connection with or arising from such contracts however such liability or claim shall arise.
Where appropriate, the provision of a package by the Company is subject to local licensing laws and conditions.
10.1 All items advertised are subject to availability.
10.2 No food or drink other than that provided by the Company may be brought to the event by the Customer or members of his party.
10.3 Drinks are supplied and charged on a sale or return basis as follows:
10.4 Beer, Wine, Champagne, Vintage Port, Brandy and Cognac - provided are sold by the bottle. All other liquor- provided by the bottle and sold by the tot.
10.5 Where a package extends over more than one day, the customer must state when booking whether or not separate stocks required for each day if this is the case, at the end of each of day, stocks will be removed by the company and the Customer must order the stock required for the following day
10.6 The Customer is responsible for all orders made the members of his party, and the Company shall not be obliged to confirm all such orders with the Customer.
10.7 The Customer, or his authorised representative, will be required to sign an account of the closing stocks at the end of each day, and for any additional stocks issued during the day.